Our SplashWorld hotels offer up a break from the norm, in that each one grants you free entry to a first-rate waterpark. Better yet, you can ride the slides as often as you like.
10 Great Things About SplashWorld...
- Sidewinders & BoomerangosThese bad boys are the giants of the sliding world – they’re like supersized skate ramps you charge down on a rubber ring.
- Multi-Lane SlidesIt's all about getting from top to bottom as fast as you can. There's more than one lane, so you can race your mates. On your marks, get set...
- Wave PoolFancy the sea without the sand? Then a decent wave pool's just the ticket. If you choose Aqualand Village, you'll get to try out the third biggest wave pool in the world.
- Tube SlidesIs there anything more fun than shooting down a good waterslide? Well, how about doing it in a giant rubber ring?
- Speed SlidesThey're fast, they're furious and they'll fire you down at near breakneck speeds. Oh, and some do it in the pitch-black...
- Body SlidesSome twist, some corkscrew, some plunge you into darkness, and some simply shoot straight down, but they’ll all leave your knuckles a ghostly shade of pale.
- RapidsChoppy waters, speedy drops and whirling waters – the rapids are like a lazy river with attitude. Grab a rubber ring, jump in, and get paddling.
- Lazy RiverFor something a bit more sedate, grab yourself an inflatable ring and hop on to the Lazy River. The biggest waterparks in our range tend to include them.
- Kids' SlidesThey might look tiny to us, but for tots and toddlers these are the Real McCoy. Unmissable on family waterpark holidays.
- Bowl SlidesEver wondered what it’d be like to go down the plughole? Throw yourself down a bowl slide and you’ll find out.
Want accurate prices?
Search for holidays at these hotels
Showing 11 Holidays
- Sort by
in La Pineda, Costa Dorada, Spain
From €806 per person
in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
From €706 per person
in Aghios Ioannis (Corfu), Corfu, Greece
From €881 per person
in Tsilivi, Zante, Greece
From €798 per person
in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain
From €676 per person
in Helona Beach, Kos, Greece
From €793 per person
in Faliraki, Rhodes, Greece
From €798 per person
in Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria, Spain
From €762 per person
in Sa Coma, Majorca, Spain
From €995 per person
in Alcudia, Majorca, Spain
From €877 per person
in Estepona, Costa Del Sol, Spain
From €642 per person