- Airport Name : Bourgas (BOJ)
- Airport Location : Bourgas Airport is 10 km from Bourgas city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Bourgas Airport is located 10 km northeast of Bourgas city centre and 30 km from Sunny Beach.
- The E87 coastal road/Route 9 directly links the airport with Bourgas and other destinations along the Bulgarian coastline, such as Sunny Beach.
- The drive to Bourgas takes approximately 11 minutes.
- Bus number 15 leaves from the stop outside of the departure terminal and travels directly to Bourgas central bus station.
- From Bourgas central bus station, you can catch a bus to your resort.
- The bus ride to Sunny Beach takes about 90 minutes.
- The official taxi service at Bourgas Airport is provided by Eko Taxis. You can catch a cab from outside the departure hall.
- The drive to Sunny Beach takes about 25 minutes and costs between 40-50 lev.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals hall at Bourgas Airport, nine car hire companies are represented - Avis, Budget, Easyrent Bulgaria, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt and Top.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.