Flights from Cork (ORK)
- Airport Name : Cork (ORK)
- Airport Location : Cork Airport is eight km from Cork city centre.
- Terminal : Thomson Airways fly from the main terminal.
- Cork Airport is located 8 km from Cork city centre and the drive takes about 15 minutes.
- The airport is accessible from the north, west or east via the N27 and from the R600 when coming from Kinsale.
- There’s no direct rail link at Cork Airport. However, Cork’s Kent Railway Station is only 8 km away and is accessible from the airport via Bus Eireann’s route 226a.
- From Kent Railway Station, Irish Rail trains connect Cork with destinations across Ireland.
- Bus Eireann’s route 226a is a direct air coach service between Cork Airport and Cork city centre, Parnell Place Bus Station and Kent Railway Station.
- From Parnell Place Bus Station, you’ll be able to take buses or coaches to destinations throughout Ireland.
- Taxis are available at the rank outside the terminal building.
- Cab fares from the airport to Cork city centre are between 10 and 15 euros.
Escape from the usual airport hustle and bustle when you book into the Jack Lynch Executive Lounge at Cork Airport. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, TVs, newspapers and complimentary drinks and snacks, as you relax and unwind before your flight.
The Cork Airport Hotel is less than one km from the airport. Plus, there are several hotels located within a relatively short driving distance of Cork Airport, including the Travelodge, Kingsley Hotel and Lancaster Lounge.
Cork Airport offers short and long term parking options. The short term multi-storey car park is within walking distance of the terminal and the long term car parks are connected to the airport via a courtesy bus service.