Flights to Costa del Sol
About Costa del Sol
- Hide away in a dinky little cove along Nerja’s coastline, or head a little further east for a sandier stretch at Burriana beach.
- Splash the cash in Malaga, where designer boutiques rub shoulders with high street fashions and quirky antiques.
- Feast on tapas in Torremolinos’ La Carihuela quarter, then wash it all down with a glass of sangria.
- Dance ‘til dawn at the Palladium in Torremolinos. This super-sized club even has a swimming pool when it’s time to cool off.
- Explore the streets of Seville. If you’ve booked a flight to the Costa del Sol, you’ve really got to see this – it’s full of cobblestone squares and historical highlights.