Flights to Canary Islands
About Canary Islands
- Hike through El Cedro forest in La Gomera. The mystical paths here are lined with tangled trees, cacti and moss-covered rocks.
- Admire the coastline from Lanzarote’s most famous viewpoint – artist Cesar Manrique’s Mirador del Rio.
- Slide down the mammoth sand dunes that make up the nature reserve in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria.
- Ride the cable car up to the summit of Mount Teide in Tenerife – the highest mountain in Spain.
- Roll out a towel on the black sands of Tazacorte Beach in La Palma. Locals claim it’s the island’s warmest spot.