Flights to Fuerteventura
- Hang ten on the north-western coast. This stretch offers up some of the best surfing conditions outside Hawaii.
- Shop ‘til you drop in the newest addition to the retail scene, Las Rotondas, in Puerto del Rosario. It’s a huge mall selling everything from jeans to tennis racquets.
- Nibble on plates of delicious ‘papas arrugadas’ – salted potatoes with a spicy ‘mojo’ dip. Follow the traffic light rule – the green one is mild, while the red is fiery hot.
- Dance the night away in Puerto del Rosario. The bars and clubs here are the nightlife capital on the island.
- Come over all Lawrence of Arabia at the Dunas de Corralejo National Park. Its ten-kilometre stretch of coast is backed by spectacular sand dunes.