Flights to Costa Brava
About Costa Brava
- Unroll your beach towel in Tossa de Mar. It’s home to two Blue Flag strips and a parade of cafés and bars.
- Rummage through the stalls in Figueres market. With everything from miniature flamenco dancers to paella pans, there’ll be something to take home here.
- Sink your spoon into a ‘crema catalana’. This rich egg custard, topped with caramelised sugar, is a classic pud in these parts.
- Don your gladrags and hotfoot it to Lloret de Mar for a party scene that’s second to none. The pick of the clubs is the swanky Prive de Magic.
- Join 98,000 fanatic Barcelona supporters at the Nou Camp stadium, and watch the likes of Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry and Andrés Iniesta ply their trade.