From precautions during your flight to your well-being in resort, we've got plenty of advice on holiday health matters.
Contacting Emergency Services within the EU
- How can I contact the Emergency Services in EU countries?
- What is Deep Vein Thrombosis?
- Who is at risk?
- How can I reduce the risk?
- What help is available to passengers with reduced mobility during a Falcon holiday?
- Should I drink the tap water abroad?
- What other drinking precautions should I take?
- What about eating?
- Should I bring First Aid supplies with me on holiday?
- What if I need more serious First Aid?
- Will Falcon cater for my dietary requirements on holiday?
- What do I need to do before I leave?
- What skin care precautions should I take?
- How can I handle the heat on holiday?
- Can I fly while I’m pregnant?